Mini-Photometer Phosphor ULR
På lager: 2 på lager
Hanna Checker – Phospher ULR Colorimeter
The Hanna Phosphate checker ULR is an awesome little tool that will give you accurate easy to read results. If you have bad eyes or have a hard time with color change test kits, the digital read out on the Hanna checkers is super easy to read.
The biggest key with Hanna checkers is keeping the vials nice and clean for consistent results.
Three simple steps to results. The Hanna Phosphate Checker ULR bridges the gap between simple chemical test kits and professional instrumentation. Accurate, affordable and easy to use.
- First, zero the instrument with your water sample.
- Next, add the reagent.
- Last, place the vial into the Hanna Phosphate Checker ULR, press the button and read the results.
Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E Accuracy 5% of reading ±5 ppb @ 25ºC
Large, easy to read digits Auto shut-off.
Dedicated to a single parameter
Designed to work with HANNA’s powder reagents uses 10 mL glass cuvettes.
Small Size, Big Convenience
Weighing a mere 65 g (2.3 oz.), the Checker®HC easily fits into the palm of your hand or pocket.Use for quick and accurate on
the spot analysis. Single button operation: Zero and Measure Operated by a single AAA battery.
- Range: 0 up to 200 ppb (µg/l)
- Resolution: 1 ppb (µg/l)
- Precision: ±0.04 ppm (mg/L) ±4% of reading @ 25°C
- Light Source: LED @ 525 nm
- Light Detector: Silicon photocell
- Environment: 0 to 50°C (32 to 122°F); RH max 95% non-condensing
- Battery Type: (1) 1.5V AAA
- Auto-off: After 2 minutes of non-use and after read
- Dimensions: 81.5 x 61 x 37.5 mm (3.2 x 2.4 x 1.5″)
- Weight: 64 g (2.25 oz.)
- Method: Adaptation of Standard Method 4500-P E.
1x HI736 Low Range Phosphate Checker
6x HI736-25 Reagent Packets
2x glass cuvettes
1x baterry 1,5V AAA