- Easier to use and more accurate than chemical test kits
- Dedicated to a single parameter
- Small size, big convenience
- Ideal for: Aquariums, Environmental, Aquaculture, Water Quality
Tips for an accurate measurement
It is important that the sample does not contain any debris.
Whenever the cuvette is placed into the measurement cell, it must be dry outside, and completely free of fingerprints, oil and dirt. Wipe it thoroughly with HI-731318 or a lint–free cloth prior to insertion.
Shaking the cuvette can generate bubbles, causing higher readings. To obtain accurate measurements, remove bubbles by swirling or be gently tapping the cuvette.
Do not let the reacted sample stand for too long after reagent is added as accuracy will be affected.
After the reading, it is important to immediately discard the sample otherwise the glass might become permanently stained.
- 2 sample cuvettes
- Cuvette cap
- Starter pack of reagents x 6 tests (re-ordering information: HI-774-25 x 25 tests)
- 1 x 1.5 AAA battery
Also available to purchase separately: HI-774-11 calibration set
Four steps. One click. Instant Readout.
1. ‘Zero’ the Checker®HC with your vial with 10ml water sample inside
2. Take the vial out and add your reagent
3. Place your vial into your Checker®HC
4. Press the button and read the results
Battery powered – Allows use away from a power source. Batteries are included with all battery operated products.
Use HI-774-25 Reagents with HI-774 Phosphate Marine Ultra-Low Range Colorimeter, Checker®HC, 25 Tests.
Use HI-774-11 Calibration Set with HI-774 Phosphate Marine Ultra-Low Range Colorimeter, Checker®HC.