NYOS FLOATING FISH TRAP
Key Features Nyos®FLOATING FISH TRAP®
Innovative, cordless principle
With conventional fish traps, catching fish is complicated since a mechanism for catching the fish usually has to be activated by via a line. With the Nyos® FLOATING FISH TRAP® on the other hand, only the magnetic connection is released as soon as a fish is in the trap. An air body at the opening of the trap ensures a quick 90 degree turn and buoyancy of the trap and the fish.
Flexibility thanks to the magnetic holder
The fish trap can be attached to the aquarium pane with the magnetic holder. This enables a flexible position in the aquarium. The trap can be placed close to the surface of the water so that the food can be conveniently added with the pipette supplied.
The Nyos® FLOATING FISH TRAP® is compact and is quickly accepted by the fish due to its round, transparent design.
Designed for glass thicknesses from 8-15mm
Design protected. Patent pending
Tips for catching aquarium fish
- It takes time for the fish to get used to the trap
- While they get used to it, feed the fish only through the trap
- For fish that feed on algae, algae leaves can be fixed in place with the enclosed magnet
- The pipette can also be used to keep the food moving. Many fish tend to respond to moving food
- In the case of small and fast fish, wait until the fish have swam completely into the trap
- Do not use the trap to catch multiple large fish at the same time
- In case of shy fish, fix a string on the magnetic holder so it can be detached from a distance
- In the case of shy fish, if necessary, remove dominant fish from the aquarium beforehand
- If necessary, turn off the flow so that the food stays in the trap