ATI/Jebao SOW 8
På lager: På lager (kan bestilles som restordre)
Den sidste nye model fra jebao, Afløseren for OW 8 .
den nye ow 25 er af bedre kvalitet og støjre betydeligt mindre end forgængeren
Feature (Jebao SOW-8 Wireless WaveMaker)
- 8 Different Flow Rate (700 – 8500Litres)
- Super Silent. The Rubber is Base on FS Series to Design (100% smaller sound than Vortech)
- Wireless Controller to connect Master / Slave Pump
- Can Standalone Operation on One Pump or Wireless
- Easy installation and maintenance.
- Magnetic bracket
- Night sensor – automatically detects when tank lights go out and slows the pump.
- One-touch feed mode – slows pump for a period of 10 minutes.
- High performance, powerful, water flow combined with low energy consumption.
- Ceramic shaft for long life and durability
- Intelligent control system to generate various wave patterns to suit your tank.
- Extra-long cable for ease and comfort of placement, even on larger tanks.
- Low voltage, safe, reliable power supply. Suitable for freshwater and saltwater
Wave Mode :
Remoting the knob is necessary when operate this mode to adjust the wave patterns among one or more pumps at the same time. As the volum of water in tank is different from the capacity of the tank, wave period needed to be adjusted by switching the knob. The wave is biggest when wave length turn to be same as the length of tank; Increase the wave length by switching the knob in clockwise, and reduce in anti clockwise.
Tips: You should switch the knob gradually and notice the wave pattern in a certain period after each adjustment.Press “SPEED/FEED”to adjust the flow rate.
W2： Sine Mode
One or more pumps can operate at the same time in this mode. The power various between 30%-100% and the regulation looks like a sine curve.
Else： Random Mode
One or more pumps can operate at the same time. It is a random mode as the power of pump is changing to a random data all the time without regulation.
One or more pumps can operate at the same time. In constant flow. Flow rate can be adjusted by “SPEED/FE